How to easy decompile exe files to ahk
11th November 2011 Tags: tutorials autohotkey codingOriginally Posted by Anonymous
I have tweaked it all and this works fully and better:
- 1. Download Exe2Ahk.exe (mirror) and save it to C:\Program Files\AutoHotKey\exe2ahk.exe
- 2. Copy this code into notepad:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\decompile] @="Decompile (Exe2Ahk)" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\decompile\command] @="\"c:\\Program Files\\AutoHotkey\\Exe2Ahk_gui.exe\" \"%1\""
P.S. If you use windows 64 bit, change Program Files to Program Files (x86)
- Save it as "reg.reg" to your desktop
- 3. Run reg.reg from your desktop then delete it
- 4. Copy this code into notepad:InputBox, password, Enter Password, (Leave this field blank if you didn't set a password), hide runwait, "%A_ScriptDir%\exe2ahk.exe" "%1%" "%password%" ExitApp
- Save it as "c:\program files\autohotkey\Exe2Ahk_gui.ahk"
- 5. Navigate to "C:\program files\autohotkey\"
- 6. Compile Exe2Ahk_gui.ahk to Exe2Ahk_gui.exe
- 7. Right click on a compiled .exe script and click decompile. This will decompile it back to an .ahk script
When you do this to decompile - right click needded file and decompile it!Source, more info - autohotkey.com